2010年11月9日星期二

dream

i hv a dream...lol..
actually i got lots of dreams..all kinds of ...haha...
but i need to work hard and make them come true..
i would like to wish my friends they all can make their dreams come true and happy forever...
i like happy together with family and friends..i like them..and i love them..lol..
i wanna make them happy wherever and whenever i go..
i wanna make full use of my ability to make my family and friends feel comfortable and happiness...
i wanna.....
got lots of things need i do and fighting with ..
hope and wish i can deal them...
hope and wish everything goes well..
sure i will work hard and make much more friends in the future..
the most important one is that must be happy every minutes and seconds..bcoz that's all my parents wanna me to be...^^
yea..
i will..
i would to be..
i think i can do it...
both god bless me and myself make it!!!
i believe ..
i trust..
but the key point is that ..i need confidence...lol

没有评论:

发表评论